What's Inside the Expert Secrets Book?
Section #1: Creating Your Mass Movement
Considering the importance of a loyal community, Russell Brunson started the first part of Expert Secrets on creating your “mass movement.”
In this section, the book dives into the process of attracting a target audience or fans or you can call it a tribe.
Before you can be called an Expert, you need someone or a group of people who follow you and look up to you for advice, and guidance, and may even ask for your support. That’s one of the attributes of being an expert, isn’t it?
If you’re looking to create and nurture such mass movement, then you need to jump into this first section of Expert Secrets.
To create a mass movement, here are some practical steps you can take:
Make yourself an “Attractive Character (such as a leader, guide, or influencer)
Become a visionary who advocates for a future-based initiative.
Create a new opportunity (or vehicle) for your tribe or followers.
Remember that a ‘new opportunity could be products or services that will benefit your followers in achieving their desired outcome. Those who desire to become experts in their various fields can use your ideas, message, tips and tricks, and even tools that you recommend.
Three important aspects of creating a mass movement were covered in section #1.
- The Charismatic leader
- The Cause
- The New Opportunity
Let’s consider them:
i). Attractive Character/Charismatic Leader: Every skill can be learned and mastered. Not everyone is a born leader, but the mentality and skillset can be learned by anyone who follows simple rules.
Russell teaches you how to:
- Find your target market
- Understand the best approach to appeal to them with your product
- Write compelling marketing messages
ii). The Cause: Another aspect of creating a mass movement as discussed in the first section of Expert Secrets is “The Cause.”
How do you get people to believe in and wholeheartedly become passionate about your cause? This could be one of the best skills every “expert” should master.
Russell understands how important and powerful this can be. Hence, he shows you the steps to take. Here, he guides you on how to introduce the opportunity to people and get them involved.
iii). The New Opportunity: In this section, Russells shows you the right steps needed to nudge your followers in the right direction and get them all-excited about your opportunity.
- Section #2: Creating a Belief
Having a belief system is good but instilling the same in your community/tribe is even better.
As Russell proudly stated in Expert Secrets, everything hinges on belief. It’s easier to influence your followers to embrace the opportunities available to them when your beliefs are compelling and honest.
This would prompt them to consider purchasing your products or services and become brand advocates eventually. There’s no better way of getting your mass movement to ride with you than making your belief theirs.
This all-important section has 6 different chapters. The objective is to help you in creating belief in your product offering so that your followers can accept it.
Here are the 6 different sections of creating belief in the order that it appears in Expert Secrets:
1. The Big Domino: Having understood where to focus, you can educate, inspire, and convince your loyal followers to purchase your products and services.
2. The Epiphany Bridge: Have you had an “Epiphany” before? It doesn’t happen all the time — it can be a one-time experience that changes your life. It’s regarded as the lightbulb of an idea.
Russell shows you the practical way to leverage this “Epiphany” to get buy-in. You also learn how powerful storytelling and emotions can be when creating a mass movement of customers.
You’ll take advantage of these tools to get customers to understand your brand and your goals.
3. The Hero’s Two Journey: How does the audience relate to your brand and story? How do you ensure they’re authentic and relevant to your community? This is where storytelling becomes a powerful tool for winning the hearts of your followers.
4. The Epiphany Bridge Script: This chapter combines the Hero’s Two Journey and the Epiphany Bridge and shows you how to build a script for almost any business operation. I can’t talk about this chapter enough — it’s gold!
5. False Belief Patterns: Here Russell shows you how to break customer false beliefs and embrace yours. Using an epiphany bridge, you’ll learn the simple steps of replacing false beliefs with new ones.
6. The 3 Secrets: This is the final section where Russell highlights the three secrets you need to know to excel in sales. That’s the epiphany script playing its role again.
- Section #3: Your Moral Obligation
This is an important section where Russell breaks down the process you should follow when offering new opportunities.
He shares insights on how to better communicate with readers, how to break down barriers, and the interesting way to welcome a new reader and educate them appropriately.
The first 2 chapters in this section include:
The Stack Slide: What offer do you have for your customers? What value do you bring to the table that the competition can’t even imagine? You’ll discover how to get more purchases just by answering these questions.
The Perfect Webinar: Webinars are perfect lead generation and sales mechanism — Russell is practically a ninja when it comes to Webinars. He lays out the plan for a perfect webinar so that you can sell your products like an Expert.
As part of the Perfect Webinar, these 4 chapters are equally covered:
- The One Thing
- Breaking and Rebuilding Patterns
- The Stack
- Trial Closes
Note: There’s gold in this section. You’ll realize how much money you’ve been leaving on the table by not understanding sales.
I’ll have to admit that I enjoyed how Russell dissects the process involved in making and presenting a sales pitch for your new opportunity. This could be an online course, virtual summit, coaching seminars, mastermind program, etc.
No, the idea in the Perfect Webinar section isn’t primarily about selling products through webinars.
That’s applicable, though, but the same principles can work on stage or for your eCommerce and affiliate offers. If you’re looking to improve your selling skills and become more confident, then you need to spend more time on this section.
Some people know Russell Brunson as the “funnel” guy. And he’s done a great job of teaching you how to convert web visitors into customers.
Having learned the process involved in creating your own mass movement by identifying your attractive character, and the new opportunity your loyal audience will enjoy, as well as how to use storytelling to sell your new opportunity, it’s time to dive into the Funnels.
The Funnels section is organized into 5 chapters, which show you the steps involved:
- The Perfect Webinar Model
- The Four Question Close
- The Perfect Webinar Hack
- Email Epiphany Funnels
- Epiphany Product Launch Funnels
Just like Zig Ziglar, the famous entrepreneur, and author, Russell believes that you can make money when you challenge yourself to help others. That’s why it’s beneficial to create opportunities for people.
Expert Secrets concludes with the prompt: Fill Your Funnel.
This is where you learn how to drive targeted traffic to your sales funnels and other proven ways to jump-start your success as an expert.
Expert Secrets Pros and Cons
The insights, examples, and stories in Expert Secrets will benefit your business. It can help you acquire more leads for your business, sell more products.
More importantly, you can become a trusted expert with a loyal community of happy customers who are willing to follow your cause, try your new opportunities, and protect your best interest both online and offline.
That being said, there are advantages to reading this book, while others don’t think it’s all rosy.
So let’s consider the pros and cons quickly:
Expert Secrets Pros
- You get the book for FREE
- Learn how to get paid for helping people in your community.
- The knowledge in the book applies to new and existing businesses.
- Discover the right way to tell the story that sells.
- Share your message and become a thought leader.
- A step-by-step guide for increasing your sales
Expert Secrets Cons
- Shipping the book costs a few dollars ($7.95 in the US or 12.95 International)
- The ‘secrets’ in the book must be implemented before you can see results. It requires work hard and being smart to succeed in business. If you’re not willing to put in the time and resources, the book may be worthless for you.
Expert Secrets Book Pricing
The Expert Secrets book is FREE but you have to pay $7,95 for shipping in the US or $12.95 to get it wherever you’re around the world.
If you go through Amazon in the US, you can buy the paperback version of the book for $13.16 + shipping cost (this changes from time to time, and depends where you’re based).
That’s why you should use the official Expert Secrets sales page of Russell Brunson to save additional costs and access the bonus, tutorial videos, and tools to help you get ahead quickly.
Expert Secrets Free Book
I highly recommend getting the Expert Secrets book for free via Russell’s main site. That’s where you can grab the book free, and get some awesome bonuses from Russell as well (just pay shipping as I mentioned above).
Expert Secrets Upsell Options
The steps to get the Expert Secrets book for free are straightforward (you just pay shipping essentially, and they’ll ship the book to you pretty fast).
But it does come to the upsells, let’s go over it so you know exactly what to expect when you buy the book (I do recommend the upsells as I bought them myself, but they are completely optional and the book is great on it’s own as well)…
This is basically The Expert Secrets funnel and upsells in a nutshell:
- Order Bump #1: You get The Black Box
- Order Bump #2: You can get access to the Storytelling Secrets
- One Time Offer #1: You get the Audio Books + Bonuses
- One Time Offer #2: Instant access to The Expert Revolution System
Thank You, Page: You gain access to the Funnel Builder Secrets (special discount to get 12 months of ClickFunnels Platinum, which is the highest plan available, and includes everything Russell and ClickFunnels have to offer, like Actionetics/Follow Up Funnels, Backpack affiliate program, FunnelFlix and much more).